Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Broker are you using and why ?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Which Broker are you using and why ?

In Fx trading in spite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life without lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to predict the real faction of this market with certainly. That’s why as a newcomer my great choice was LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time makes sure flexible trading spreads from 0 pips. By using this lowest trading spreads my trading life became profitable by using any trading techniques in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A broker provides necessary services to the traders. A broker can help a trader in many ways. It can provide the best environment as well as the best trading facilities. Trade12 is so much supportive broker to me. This is very much credible. All these facilities provided by Trade12 are so much propitious to me. The security of this broker is very high. Though the broker very much supportive that’s why I am using this broker.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

In this volatile trading place each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. I am a professional scalper and as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using TempleFX which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, from here I can scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads at all times. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Broker issue is critical for trading. I do binary options trading. For this reason I utilize lxmarkets which is a regulated broker with various options accumulations. The broker has one of the best trading platforms on the web for binary options trading. You can feel safe with them with your cash. It has the best options trading platform on the web. It has smart payout structure with stunning rate. Believe you like it. Here's to you.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Broker is the main part who can take your business at top. I am trading with trade24 broker because they can fulfill my all trading needs. They are quite fast solving any kind of trading issues. They make me happy with their supercool services. I don’t have to worry about losing my money. Because I know they got my back. Every trader needs this kind of broker to become successful in this forex business.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

To be honest, I use live trading service of trade-24.com because of their exclusive free trading signal service! Here I get high quality trading signal service on all kind of trading instrument! Even, they provide good trading signal during high voltage news! So, in every month I get enough monthly here without any trading or market analysis! Besides, they complete all of my withdrawal request within just one hour!

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

We the traders first of all have to make sure a reliable trading platform if we want to get maximal result in Forex , because the trading platform can affect the result of our trading with certainly . in my trading career , I have chosen LQDFX as a newcomer due to secure environment for trading. actually this STP trading platform always ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex market is so big that there are numerous number of trader and more than thousands of broker. So, most of the time traders get confused that whom they choose for their trading. Trader must choose those broker which is mostly appropriate with their trading style. For example if your trading style is scalping you have to choose a regulated trading broker. Because for many restrictions not all broker in the market can do scalping except regulated trading broker. If your trading style is scalping go for ECNCAPITAL.COM.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , from my first day of trading I have been using TempleFX due to their wide range of trading facilities including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips that are very supportive to trade with great comfortably.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

AGEA are constantly improving our platform to bring you the best execution speeds in the business. With an average execution time of 85 milliseconds, your trades are routed directly to its servers and executed automatically with no dealer intervention. They are the most honest foreign exchange broker I ever found. They offer the minimum deposit for trading. Even I can use high leverage up to 1:200 on their standard account.

Thread Information