Thread: how many times did you fall down?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default how many times did you fall down?

In forex trading imagine how many times did you fall down, before you finally learnt to ride a bike? or how many times did the baby fall down before the child went from crawling to walking to running? So for most novice traders, the reason they do not win in their trading is because the pain of losing money is far greater than the joy of being winning trader. Become winner trader join with TryMarkets.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

When 6 years ago I started trading, the many tmes I fell down. I made my account zero many times. My main problem was over trading. And also I spent too much time before charts to find a entry which led me to wrong entry. Then I focused to improve my trading psychology. Gradually I became a discipline trader. Now I am doing binary options trading. It is also very popular form of currency trading. I trade options at lxmarkets broker.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Basically, you can go long or short just about any currency pair at any time you can find a price. Stock traders cannot sell stocks they do not own, often called shorting a stock, after a downwards tick in the stock’s price. With Bprimes I am doing successful trading. The good news for forex traders is that the foreign exchange market differs from the stock market in this important respect due to its relatively lack of regulation.

Thread Information