Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scalping and Broker

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I am a scalper and my broker name is Forex4you. This is a highly regulated and very suitable trading broker for not only scalping but also for any kinds of trading styles. Because they allow all types of trading styles in their platform. I have the best scalping facilities from them such as – lowest trading spread from 0 pips, lowest transaction cost, low commission, instant and error free trade execution and so on.

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Yes really, from all trading elements spread is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. my trading career I always feel comfortable with lowest trading spreads which is really supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies. By the way, I have chosen LQDFX due to their lowest trading spreads from 0 pips that really comfortable to me when trading.

3. Top | #13

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Frequent practicing and understanding the market environment help a trader fix this issue. It’s better for you if you stay with an expert trader and observe his trading because there is a lesson for you. There is also lesson to learn from mistakes. You can accurately execute your trades on the trading platforms of Eurotrader broker.

4. Top | #14

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

With the self development, your confidence will skyrocket. Newbie traders should run their attempts thyself to develop their ability. The fact is that newbies are the worst sufferer in Forex. If you are planning an investment, you can start with FXOpulence broker as they are allowing traders with a 1:500 leverage.

Thread Information