Thread: Virtual Trading.

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Virtual Trading.

When you setting yourself up for virtual or paper trading, it is strongly recommended that you trade in the demo account for at least a three months’ period. Primarily to get used to watching the market and find out if you are comfortable trading the market. To make your trading more comfortable and doing hassle free trading TryMarkets is best broker to choose. With them you can do trade with many things include currencies.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Frankly, I have no idea about this broker! By the way, may I know regulation status of your trading broker? I see, non-regulated Forex brokers are mainly market maker! Whatever, I use one of the most transparent Forex broker trade-24.com , this ECN broker has been awarded for many years! As a result, now I have no tension about my capital security! Besides, I opened my live trading account with 30% bonus offer, means I have 30% more equity here!

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There is neither profit nor loss on the trade, that is, until the carry interest is considered. I am doing currency trade with Bprimes. A trader purchases a full size AUD/JPY at the start of the year. The trade at that point consists of an equal value of Australian Dollar owned, and Japanese Yen owed. Assume that the Australian interest rates are about 5.5%, and the interest rate for the Japanese Yes is about 0.5%. The trader keeps the trade open for a year, and when the trade is closed Dec 31, the value of the AUD/JPY is unchanged.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Which one is best: first using demo trading account just to practice your lessons or side by you’re your learning; practice demo accounts and carry out trading in smaller amount? The answer is: it will depend on the capacities of a forex trader to handle his decisions and how quickly he can turn his learning into action. I favor that a trader should develop skills and side by side he can trade with micro account.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In whole around the world Forex trading is one of the most virtual trading platforms. The market changes in every moment so a trader needs to update his trading. Without having the update market news a trader will suffer surely. That’s why I join on Forex4you which is modern and super cool trading platform. From them I receive – latest currency news, market alert and alarm system, trading analytic support, hottest political news and events etc.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Different individuals will have different tolerances for the risk. Tolerance is not static; it will change with your skills and knowledge. As you become more experienced, risk tolerance may increase. Don't be fooled by the fact that you don't join and think about proper money management practices. I am trading with TP Global FX. Their training courses help me learn a lot about Forex trading.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Demo trading is important. if you want to start, try out FreshForex's virtual trading. It works just like it does in live trading. Their MT4 is also solid.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Choosing a broker should be in cool mind. Please don’t choose a broker in an emotional state because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Thread Information