Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you like Bonus Offer ?

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I don't give any importance to bonus. But no deposit bonus would be helpful for new traders. Bonus makes a trader loss driven. He starts to think well if I lose my investment, I have the bonus. It makes a trader psychologically weak. To be a decent trader you need to trade with your own cash. For trading we better find a decent broker with superb features. I can propose you a decent broker for your trading. Eurotrader is a decent broker with strict regulations. You can immediately deposit and withdraw your money with various methods.

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are so many brokers that are offering bonuses and extra rewards for us but very few are one that we can trust. I am so fortunate to have FreshForex broker to work through and it’s easily offering the best bonus of the year in shape of their 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, it’s simply stunning and the reason for this is truly amazing.

3. Top | #13

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Why not, so far 99% of traders like bonuses from their respective brokers but yes bonuses should be usable like I am getting usable bonuses from FreshForex broker since 2016 so traders just should remember this thing.

4. Top | #14

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you want to stay risk-free don’t use high leverage in your trading even though you have the option of using high leverage. Eurotrader offers traders a fair amount of leverage so traders can earn maximum profit.

Thread Information