Thread: What is your broker experience?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default What is your broker experience?

If a broker has been in the industry for more than a decade, it tells you that the company knows a lot about doing forex business and caring about clients, otherwise it won’t be here today. If a broker is regulated by a major regulatory body in its country, it tells you that a broker is serious about its business. You can found all these quality in TryMarkets forex broker.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

As I do binary options trading, my broker is options broker. So I can suggest you a nice options broker that I use. It is lxmarkets which is a regulated broker with different options get-togethers. The broker has one of the best trading platforms on the web for binary options trading. You can feel safe with them with your money. It has the best options trading platform on the web. It has shocking payout structure with dazzling rate. Trust you like it. Here's to you.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

without using practically that’s very difficult to rate at any brokers, because most of them are found to be scams. As a scalper I can recommend only LQDFX which for all time ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

After changing 5 trading brokers right now I am quite satisfied on live trading service of trade-24.com broker! This award winning Forex broker is fair and they don’t mess with my trading account with my healthy trading profit! Besides, no problem with big withdrawal, last week I withdrawal here 7K and they provided my profit within with 1 hour, no additional charge or fee! I hope they can maintain and stick with their quality in future!

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I am doing currency trading with most regulated and reliable foreign exchange broker called Bprimes. With their help my trading profits are increasing and it is about to become consistent and big. Currencies are traded at the foreign exchange market. Whether you realize it or not, currency is important to people the world over. This is because you need to exchange currency so as to conduct foreign business and trade.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

With most regulated and reliable foreign exchange broker Forex4you I am doing currency trading. My trading profits are increasing with their help and to become consistent and big it is about to. At the foreign exchange market currencies are traded. In whole over the world currencies are really important for traders. The number of foreign currency exchange traders is day by day increasing. And with my reliable broker I am earning good.

Thread Information