Thread: You should go with the expert broker

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default You should go with the expert broker

On Forex market you will see thousands of Forex brokers, and when you will go to find the right one you will find most of them scamming. This is the problem about the brokers as they trade without any trading license. I select the right broker FXdirects since they are registered as Fina Holding LTD. And provide various necessary trading services. They have various trading platforms and allow almost all types of trading strategies.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I am not sure what expert broker is but I am with one of the best in FreshForex, as not only they are reliable, trustworthy and reputed but got mighty list of features to work with. From lowest possible spreads to no issues over slippage, re quote and also having lovely Rebate scheme, it really encourages me to work smoothly and leads to better performance.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Without using any broker it is not right to command about them but as I am still using the best broker named Forex4you in my trading life I can say, yes, it is the expert broker. They always give me expert analysis, guideline, update trade news, reports and charts. To make my trading plan effectively this expert broker gives me daily trade signals. I never face any problem with them.

Thread Information