Thread: Two types of trading.

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Two types of trading.

There are in fact only two types of trading in forex, long term and short term. While the beginning trader is excited about this debut, and desirous of maximal profits over a short period of time, the fact is that at his level of experience and knowledge, he is the least suited to a short term trading method. I am trading with TryMarkets and try to follow several styles to earn profits depend on market situations.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Most forex traders end up losing a lot of money in forex trading and leaving the market maker forex brokers with all the money. That is why we forex trader does not matter beginner or older should always choose ECN broker or no dealing desk broker like Bprimes. I am dealing with them and improving my skill with their support. But market makers relies on customers giving up trading forex, rather than improving their trading skills.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex traders mainly prefer scalping and hedging the most. Because traders don’t want to waste much time in trading and that’s why they don’t prefer long time trading indeed. But there is not sufficient amount of scalping and hedging friendly brokers in market place. Traders are becoming victim of scamming indeed. l But Trade12 is a scam free reliable trading broker because their technologies are much advanced and reliable.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

A successful trader is a trader who is able to predict the market with certainly, and he never trade at all with his emotions. Every successful trader obviously has a long term experience in this market and he never give up at all after unfortunately loss.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In Forex market there are two types of Forex trading, one is long term and another is short term. Trader choose their trading types in depends on their needs and capacity. For my Forex business I prefer short term trading as of my small balance. Forex4you is the broker which I have chosen for my business. They have narrow spread from 0 pips, smart bridge of technology, wide range of trading instruments etc.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders are diverse in their trading requirements. For this reason, a trader may have unique trading objectives. For example: if you are more risk adverse and require more liquidity then you can work with short term perspective and use short term trading methods. However, while a trader tries to earn bigger profit or wishing for maximum profits even in the lower trading risks then he can try long term trading perspective.

Thread Information