Thread: Day Trading.

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Day Trading.

Day trading method requires that the trader be nimble, and that he flee from danger like a rat, and chase opportunity like a cheetah. Needless to say, such speed and alertness require strong nerves and will from the trader, and it is crucial to know where and when to act without hesitation when the decision is made. Successful forex day traders have in fact, predefined expectations for the market. I am using TryMarkets and a successful day trader.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

As a trader or business man you must apply of different strategy. Because you know that there are thousands of broker in online forex trading. You have to compete each and every broker every single day. You must and must apply strategy in your trading business to survive and to make profit in your business. I am applying low spread trading in my business. Because this strategy is safe and risk free. I found that ECNCAPITAL is best broker applying this strategy.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

When a trader opens a trade in a day and usually he closes this trade before evening is called day trading. Usually professional traders used to trade like this. Day trading is more effective for them who avoid news trading. Even maximum of the news are held at night. They use to trade without risk that’s why they avoid night trading. As a scalper I have maximum trading facilities by Trade12. That’s why prefer more scalping.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Some of the key factors are responsible for influence forex prices, such as political and economic stability, inflation rates, monetary policy, government debt, natural disasters etc. I am trading here with the regulated forex broker Bprimes. Forex is most liquid market in the world. High market liquidity means that prices can change rapidly in response to news and short term events, political conditions, international trade, central bank policy and more.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

These traders like picking a side at the beginning of the day, acting on their bias, and then finishing the day with either a profit or a loss. They don’t like holding their trades overnight. Day trading is suited for forex traders that have enough time throughout the day to analyze, execute and monitor a trade. To the day traders Private Scandinavian Sparkasse is offering advanced technologies, all accounts with lowest commission and no restrictions for pending orders.

Thread Information