Thread: Apply a good trading startegy

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Apply a good trading startegy

Applying a good trading strategy is essential in Forex trading. Without applying a comfortable trading strategy no one can make good money in Forex market. So, it is important that we choose a suitable trading strategy. With FXdirects Company I am applying scalping trading strategy which suits my need best and from this broker I have low spread from 0.1 pips, fast trade execution, error free transaction, no trade commission and many others.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Best strategy is the strategy that works for you. The strategy that works for you may not work for me. Every body sees the market differently. For some people it's 5+5= 10 and for some people it is 8+2= 10. Try to understand the market. Read charts everyday. You will find the market sentiment. Start with a single pair. Do not run for ready-made strategies. There is no holigrail. Like trading system, broker is also very important. I am also trading forex from home with XeroMarkets broker, a regulated broker. It gives a wide anger of administrations like low spreads as low as 0 pip, up to 1:500 leverage and a wide variety of technical tools.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The good news is: today numerous trading strategies are available from which a trader can easily pick up a trading strategy as per trading requirements. But while you find that your strategy performs ineffectively in back testing, consider transforming one variable at once dependent on your perceptions until you touch base at a profitable strategy. Manual back testing of a trading strategy requires time and control.
    In any case, whenever done right it will give you a smart thought of the strategy's prosperity rate. Keep in mind that you are back testing a strategy for your own advantage. What's more, manual back testing will give you a superior comprehension of the market and enable you to work on determining section and leave levels.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A good Forex trader will always do the right thing for his trading. He can choose the right trading strategy among all. I am using the right trading strategy for my trading and it is long term. Forex4you is the best broker for all types of trading and that’s why I have chosen them. They allow wide range of deposit bonus, smart bridge of technology, lower spread from 0 pips, high trading leverage etc.

Thread Information