Thread: Charts and quotes.

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Charts and quotes.

Charts and quotes are the language of forex prices. Expertise in reading charts and understanding quotes is a valuable even essential weapon in the successful forex trader’s arsenal. Effectively reading charts and quotes requires being familiar with numbers and decimal places and basic math principles like addition and subtraction, multiplication and division. TryMarkets provide charts and quotes to their valuable clients free of cost, so they can earn good profit.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Well, I have most standard live trading platform from regulated broker trade-24.com ! They ensure no requotes guarantee including high voltage news session! That’s way, now I am enjoying my news trading sessions a lot! In other words, I never faced here slippage related issue, they close my all of trade positions according to the same points of my SL and TP! Actually, only transparent Forex brokers are able to provide such a great live trading environment!

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Technological problems may hamper your ability to trade successfully. For an example, there could be problems with your forex provider’s computer system or your computer system, or there could be delays in information feeds. Do trade with the broker Bprimes. They have amazing trading platform and their computer systems has no technological problems. They maintain their systems with cautions and care. I am using this broker and did not face this kind of problem.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Your ability to trade successfully technological problem may hamper. In my trading career I got to see that many traders can’t trade well just because of bad technological problem. Even the expert trader’s may face same problem. Forex4you I get the best technology based trading broker who give error free fluent trading environment. And their platform is also free from all types of slippage, re-quote and dealing desk problem so trader can trade well.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

When I started my business career, I was afraid of losing money. But I think we should not be afraid of loss, because in this business it is obvious enough to get a loss. If we have good business psychology, we shouldn't be afraid of loss. Loss is a natural thought in forex. You can also minimize your costs by choosing a broker. My TP Global FX broker has a very low transaction cost and a fixed spread rate of 1 pip on the main pairs which helps me earn more.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex charts are essential tools for forex traders who wish to use technical analysis to determine where to invest their funds. Technical analysis is the review of past market prices and technical indicators to predict the future, short-term movements of an investment. Trade12 provides such a trading chart which shows price movement of all pairs with inclusion of all indicators and technical tools.

Thread Information