Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What scalping ?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default What scalping ?

If you love trading with lowest trading spreads I would suggest you LQDFX which always ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly. by using this lowest trading spreads I can predict the real faction of this market when scalping practically. Actually spreads is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping trading allows gaining profit from intraday currency fluctuations on the market. As a rule such trades are kept opened only for a couple of minutes. Scalping trade would not provide trader with much profit that is why the main principle of this trading style is having as many positions closed as possible. This kind of trading strategy is not allowed by all kind of broker. My broker AAFX allows all kind of trading strategy in Forex market.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is one of the mostly used trading strategies today. It is a short term strategy where a forex trader is trying to scalp his profit from smaller price fluctuations. In scalping; smaller trading lots are used to avoid liquidity risks. And traders usually aim for smaller to moderate profit by investing in smaller trading lots. A scalper should work with a broker that will ensure lower transaction costs and speedy trade executions if here traders are targeting smaller price fluctuations.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is a profitable short term strategy but it has risk also. Most traders do not get success just because of scalping. Scalping tends us to do more trading. As a result it creates undisciplined traders. After getting skilled you can do scalping. For scalping you need a good broker like MaximusFx that provides low spreads and instant trade execution. It also gives very low spreads and up to 1000:1 leverage.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

FreshForex is an offshore-regulated broker mostly active in Russia and Asia. It offers online trading in forex and contracts for difference (CFDs) on metals, stocks, indices, energy futures, and binary options, as well as analytical, educational, and training services. FreshForex is in the business since 2004, has earned a good reputation and its trading conditions are really attractive. Besides, the broker is a member of Russia’s commission for the regulation of relations on financial market, KROUFR.
    That's a good example of a reliable broker. Everything’s in order! License, good support team, nice platform! Been trading with them for more than a year - not perfect, but pretty close. Very seldom i complain.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex scalping is an exchanging system utilized by forex merchants to purchase or offer a money match and after that hold it for a brief timeframe trying to make a benefit. A forex hawker hopes to make countless and acquire a little benefit each time. As a scalper I selected Trade12 broker with whom I am enjoying smart bridge technology, narrow floating trading spread, flexible high leverage etc.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Scalping trading style is the most popular trading style in Forex industry! Almost all of new Forex traders start their trading career by scalping trading! Even, there have lots of pro traders who are also involved with this shorter version trading strategy, yes I do scalping trading but I am also interested on others trading styles!

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In Forex market scalping is the name of most popular and profitable trading method and it is also known as short term trading technique. Most of the beginners use the scalping trading technique in their trading life. For doing profitable scalping trading FXdirects the best ECN trading broker I have been chosen since they give Raw ECN spread from 0.0 pips, fast trade execution and smart bridge technology that brings profit in a short time.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using this profitable trading policy due to getting profit instantly. But in spite of a profitable trading approach this cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many restrictions.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is the best and profitable trading technique which is also known as short term trading and it brings profit in a short time. The scalpers mostly need to use the low spread and that’s why broker selecting is a tough job for them. Forex4you is a honest trading medium and they give lower zero spread from 0 pips, smart bridge of technology, wide range of trading bonus etc. in their platform.

Thread Information