Thread: Demo trading

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Demo trading

My trading career, after passing a long time still I depend on my demo account, first of all I use all my trading strategies in my demo account to see the performance how it works. Practically by and large traders in particularly the newcomers don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Demo trading is critical on the off chance that you know how to utilize it. Regardless of you are new or old traders. On the off chance that you are old traders you should know with a solitary methodology you can not make benefit constantly. We have to change as per the market condition. To test your methodology demo account is the best place. You can't lose cash by testing on live account. I am trading with MaximusFx. I utilize their demo account to test my system. Their demo account is very much matched up with the live market prices. I get the genuine information.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Even I am doing same as you. Right now the market becomes more collective than ever and we traders couldn’t find solid trade set up for very long time. As a result we have to make some risky decision for profit. I test my every risky strategy which I am currently making for recent market situation on AAFX’s demo account. It helps me to take more safe decision. So I think demo platform can help both new and old traders.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To find a solid trade result and to do well there is no better option than demo trading. I have made myself prepare for forex trading through demo trading in the platform of TopFX24. It also helps me to know the process of forex trading. Using their demo platform I understand that this is the right trading platform for my forex business. Still now I try all the strategies first in the demo account then in the live trading.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Demo trading helps a trader in several ways. We firstly use it to develop our skill level and after inventing an strategy we at first apply it in the demo account as an experiment. We also use demo account to justify a trading broker. Before selecting Trade12 I have gone through several demo accounts of several brokers. But the broker satisfied me with their amazing facilities indeed.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Demo account is used for educational purpose. It is used by all kind of trader in forex market. New trader uses it to know about forex trading and old trader use it to test trading tools like forex robot, signal. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. it is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It is providing me low tight spreads and high leverage 1:500, 30% cash back bonus, up to 100% deposit bonus etc.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Demo account is vital for new traders. Opening a demo account is extremely easy. But you require a regular broker whose demo price is especially organized with live market. I started my trading with FXPM in their demo platform which works exceptionally well and synchronized to the live market prices. By then I moved myself to their live account.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Investing in Forex market is secure but broker choosing should be done very carefully. Because day by day the Forex brokers are involving in scamming problem and that’s why you should not go with a common or unregulated broker. To keep my fund in a safe zone I select Forex4you broker one of the secured and trusted broker I found. From them I get proper security of funds and investments as well as.

Thread Information