Thread: scalping

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default scalping

In spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a reputed trading broker due to many restrictions. So, we the scalpers have to choose the broker which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is a profitable short term strategy but it has risk also. Most traders do not get success in scalping. Scalping tends us to do more trading. As a result it creates undisciplined traders. After getting skilled you can do scalping. For scalping you need a good broker like XeroMarkets that provides low spreads and instant trade execution. It also gives very low spreads as low as zero pip and up to 500:1 leverage which is good for scalping.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

FXdirects is a transparent and highly liquid trading broker that always work to make the trading profitable for their clients that is why I join at this Company to be benefited. In my sense this is the best broker because they are secured and regulated and moreover they give 50% welcome bonus for their standard STP account holder and as a result I can make bigger profit in my trading easily.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I am a professional scalper and I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to get maximal result by scalping that brings profit in a short time. that’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which always ensures 0 pips spreads that really supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly scalping. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

From among trading styles scalping is the best and easiest style in Forex trading platform. Most of the new traders are being using this trading style for its short timing and small risk facility. Forex4you broker I have chosen for my scalping trading style because they give – the lower trading spread from 0 pips, instant trade execution, error free trading platforms, wide range of trading bonus, smart bridge of technology.

Thread Information