Thread: high leverage

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default high leverage

Basically we the traders in particularly the newcomers try to make money very rapidly by using high leverage and practically fall a great loss due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Leverage is a two edge sword as it can in like way engages the demolition of your account in case you use it recklessly. From intra-day money market experts leverage is more key than spread in light of the way that their stop scene is more obvious than dealers. There is likely high leverage prescribes high danger. That's why my broker XeroMarkets provides up to 1:500 leverage. But they provides ultra low spreads starting from 0.0 pip which is a heaven for scalper.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

High leverage is not safe for small investors. Because high leverage contains high risk. It is true that by using the high leverage you can make high profit easily but it will be risky if you are a small investor. For taking low risk I have been chosen FXdirects trading Company the leading trading broker known in this retail market. They give me 1:100 leverage that is low risky. Now I can make enough profit easily.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It is very difficult to run a profitable Forex business in Forex market without any trading knowledge. So, it is better to learn about Forex trading before start real live trading. In my trading career I learn from the demo account at Forex4you broker. They have almost all the real trading tools in their free demo account. I spend a long time to gather good trading knowledge to become a good Forex trader.

Thread Information