Thread: Forex Trading Versus Binary Options

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Forex Trading Versus Binary Options

Both Forex Trading and Binary Options are the most popular trading market in the world. In my opinion, binary options trading is a kind of gambling. New traders should start with forex trading. Forex brokers also offer more facilities than other trading markets. For example, my broker Eurotrader offers high leverage, low spreads, the best trading platform, 24/7 customer services, and many more.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a risky market in world. Trader should trade safely in this market. But most of trader fail to do that. Proper risk and money management is essential to reduce the risk and survive long in this market. I use 1 :2 risk reward ratio and only take 2% risk per trade. And, I am trading with Tpglobalfx. My broker provides high leverage but I only use low leverage.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Many brokers are engaged in scamming and fraudulence and are established only with commercial purposes. These brokers are not client-dedicated, which is an alarming signal for us. Make your trading go well with a regulated broker. Eurotrader is a regulated ECN broker.

Thread Information