Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mistakes of trading

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

A trader needs a good platform. If the trader does not get a good broker, then his platform is not good either. A trader needs to choose a good broker. If the broker is not good, there can be many problems to trade. When I started my trading carrier, I did not know about Forex. I learn the basics with the help of Forex4you market. I feel very comfortable trading in this broker.

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As an investor, the most important lesson for me is my footsteps that I put behind me.
    While we do trade, we can not gain 100% all the time. Sometimes we make mistakes and that is called experience.
    Sometimes it feels that I made a mistake and I gained nothing but that’s not actually true.
    While we make mistakes we actually learn something that is experience. It is the most important thing for my future trading plans.
    I use FreshForex that keeps my previous trading tracks and helps me to make the right decisions.

3. Top | #13

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

We the traders have to choose the credible trading platform which guarantee their clients funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is regulated and for all time make sure security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, my trading life is very much comfortable and secure.

4. Top | #14

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It’s sad that scammers are everywhere, and most people are not willing to learn to avoid them. Till people don’t get sensible about their work, it is just not possible for scammers to be empty. It’s not with just this but every industry including Forex got scammers in shape of brokers, at least some like Instaforex!

5. Top | #15

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Stop loss can make us earn good amount of money if we know how to use it. Some people thing that if we get SL we end up losing. But proper way to use SL can also make us earn money still. For example if you have gain 50 pips profit already and your analysis say that it can go up 100 pips. You put your TP to 100 pips and you put your SL 40 pips. In this way you can still end up earning 40 pips and 100 pips if you get TP.

6. Top | #16

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Failure rate doesn’t matter. Matter is why traders have been failing. According to me, beginners trader fail after passing sometimes in live account because they have no trading discipline and always trade with emotions as well try to take revenge after having a loss. And some experience traders lose due to their overconfident. Practically there is nothing 100% in Forex .

7. Top | #17

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Your mistakes can destroy you so work on your mistakes. Different Forex traders have different views over the market. But the common thing is profit maximization. However, capital is a big fact for investment. You can grow your capital even faster if you can minimize your losses and hitting tps becomes a practice. Eurotrader uses smart bridge technology so traders can execute their trades smoothly.

Thread Information