Thread: Quoted in pairs.

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Quoted in pairs.

Forex transactions are quoted in pairs because you are buying one currency while selling another.The first currency is the base currency and the second currency is the quote currency. The price,or rate,that is quoted is the amount of the second currency required to purchase one unit of the first currency. For example, if EUR/USD has an ask price of 1.2178,you can buy one Euro for 1.2178 US dollars.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In pairs Forex transaction are quoted. The largest economic market is Forex trading has growing much popularity for its flexible facilities and earning opportunities. I start this business when I was a student but was very nervous. Then I got FXdirects the honest and friendly Forex broker who gives me their effective learning training on free. They offer free – demo trading account, webinars, MT4 manual and MT4 videos ad Forex trading academy.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Never depend on your luck while trading Forex market. In Forex trading only the hard workers achieve their success. Without good trading support work hard with proper tools and features is impossible. The broker Forex4you I do select for my Forex business because they have the best facilities in their platform. They give fluent and smooth trading environment and technologies which help me to trade practically and make good trading career.

Thread Information