Thread: Broker and Bonus offer

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Broker and Bonus offer

I am not willing to trade with any kinds of bonus offer , because I have seen according to my trading experience the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. by the way now I am great comfortable with LQDFX which for all time ensures a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any kinds of investments. And they don’t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Basically by bonus offer broker try to attract the new traders. But from my trading experience I have seen that bonus offers are not usable if you don’t get it from a regulated trading broker. Though I am getting a wide range of trading bonus from TopFX24. They are giving me 100% supercharged bonus, 100% credit bonus and 30% rescue bonus. I have withdrawn all bonuses including my profits from this platform without any limit.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Bonus is not really effective in forex account. Bonus can only help you to enjoy trading with some virtual money. If you can make out some money from it its better otherwise you can take that as practice match. That’s why I prefer trading with my main investment. My broker AAFX gives me 35% welcome bonus and 30% redeposit bonus whenever I invest money. But as I said a trader should concentrate on their main account rather than bonus.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A broker performs several jobs to fascinate their traders. Among them one is that they provide welcome bonus to their traders to attract them into investment. Some brokers don’t provide high range of bonus on the other hand some do this. Trade12 is an ECN broker provides 50% welcome bonus to the new traders within the shortest amount of conditions and allow all small investors with sufficient amount of facilities.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Fretfulness stands apart as one of your attributes, since you anticipate that your exchanges should become productive right away. As a scalper, eagerness can work in support of you as well, since you will exit exchanges quickly in the event that they conflict with you. Furthermore, this brisk reasoning causes you to keep up an adaptable mentality when setting up new exchanges the other way when the need calls for it.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If a broker is reputed, it’s no problem with bonus. I am with FreshForex broker, which is highly reputed and that’s where I find it easier with their 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

With certainly if the traders want to lead a secure and profitable trading life we should ensure the broker who will give us several risk management systems in their platform. Because the trading loss we can’t fully reduce but at al level we can control them. So I select Forex4you the best and secured trading broker. From them I have advance risk management techniques that help me to control my risks in a good level.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A broker is an important element in forex trading. Without broker a trader cannot trade in forex market. It is the main duty as a trader is to choose a good broker or him. There are a lot of fake or scam brokers in the market. So, it is really difficult to choose the best one from all of the brokers in forex market. I had faced same problem while i was choosing a broker for me to trade. At last I found TP Global FX. They are really great in all sectors. They give low spreads start from 0.01 pips. They also give maximum leverage of 1:500. They also provide 24X5 customer service to their account holder. They also have diverse tradable instrument. There are 56 pairs of FX in their site. So, overall it is the best broker for me. I am still trading with them.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Eurotrader is a supportive trading broker, allowing traders to trade both fiats and cryptocurrencies. They provide more than 50 trading pairs and you can trade seamlessly in those pairs with narrow trading spread.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

FXOpulence, which offers both ECN and classic trading accounts, provides a good ground for market analysis and reliable trading platforms. The broker traders with high security of funding, narrow trading spread and 24/7 active support.

Thread Information