Thread: A bad trading week

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default A bad trading week

The forex market will not always give you profit. Sometimes the trader becomes hard to even for an experienced trader. If I am having a bad week, I always try to learn about the market and my mistake at weekend. The 2-day weekend is my turning point. I try my best to clear my mind before next week. My broker Eurotrader also give me the best support in my trading stress.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a serious investment market. Those who came to this market as hobby, I don’t think they can survive long. Many losses their saving but few are earning money from forex trading. Trading success need time. So, trader need to wait and learn about the market. I am a forex trader too and I am trading with Forex4you since 2016. I am mainly focus on learning rather than making profit.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Leverage is among the things that made Forex trading very unique because leverage makes one to have chances of making good amount of profits even with small amount of capital. So leverage is good as well as well risky cause high leverage the higher risk.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Knowledge is the main strength in forex market. There is no use of capital if you don't have any knowledge. A trader need to get all kind of knowledge about forex before entering into the market. So, it is very important to gather knowledge. A demo account can be the best option to get knowledge about forex. I also used a demo account of Tpglobalfx when i started my trading career. That account helped me to get all kind of knowledge about forex and helped me to make what i am today.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Patience is very important in trading. It is not possible to trade without patience. I have seen many types of traders in my trading life who have less patience because they have not been able to make a profit by trading for many years. Patience in trading can save you from many unexpected losses. Patience is a part of the trading discipline. If you don't have patience in trading, you can't make a profit no matter how good the strategy is.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It’s quite common that not all days will go well but even then you have to analyze the market thoroughly. I trust in fundamental analysis which includes global economic study. It’s the only analysis that provides you with the accurate market forecast. Technical analysis comes later. Because I believe fundamental analysis is the key point here! Eurotrader provides traders more than 100 technical tools for market analysis.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Spend your time in learning market analysis and it’s not a spending rather you can entitle it as an investment. Your first investment should a small amount because initially investing big amount carries high risk for you. FXOpulence offers reliability and active customer support whenever necessary.

Thread Information