Thread: money management

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default money management

In Forex trading without any doubt money management is one of the important parts. Most of the Forex traders lose their money and fail to reach their desire goal due to not having the proper money management in their trading. I have the best support from my reliable broker FXdirects who have the best money and also risk management in their platform so I have no worry at all in my trading.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Picking a broker is imperative on the grounds that by picking the correct broker course will give arrangements with respect to solace to traders. For the time being, many brokers that we can utilize and one of the correct broker is Forex4you with great regulated from the well known directions body. I like their educational resources and customer support as well. They also provide a wide range of trading services.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If traders have made a significant loss, they should calm. If not, they may lose more. The feelings of loss can throw away any reason and trader will do a trade what shouldn't. Not all trades are successful. So, Trader should take the time to prepare when they start trading Forex. If done correctly and responsibly, Forex trading can be very successful. That’s what I learned from TP Global FX.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are some really big money management companies in the world. I prefer FreshForex because It got more than 30 finance awards, operates more than 158 countries, more than 130 trading instruments and 15 years of experience also 24/5 days support center. Their latest technologies and best expertise really helpful and friendly.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is easy. Anyone can start trading easily from anywhere in world. However, making consistent profit from the market is difficult. Trader need knowledge, skill, patience and discipline. It takes time to learn trading successfully. So, be patience and don’t rush for the success. I have been trading in forex market with Forex4you since 2018. I cannot say I am successful. But I am managing to survive in market.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I also believe money management is the best reasons why people are still making enough money in forex despite being the most volatile market. In this market you have to lose no matter how big trader you are or full prove strategy you use in your trading. I learn about money management and risk reward ratio of trading from my broker Eurotrader. It has the best education system for new traders.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Loss is a part of forex trading. There are some traders who can not bear the losses. But if you want to make profit from the market you have to be positive. If you take decision emotionally after the loss, it can be more dangerous. You should have the confidence to recover that losses and convert the losses into profits. A good broker can help you to take decision while you are in loss. I am trading with Tpglobalfx. They help me to take decisions when I have losses. They help me to be positive all time. By the help of them I can recover my losses and make profits consistently.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Practice money management on demo account first and see whether or not it works. The more a trader trades on demo account, the more he can flourish his skill. No doubt demo trading is the best way to learn Forex! But this practice is seen rare nowadays. Eurotrader allows traders with a free educational program and a demo account.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Your perfection will bring consistency for you. To bring perfection in a trader’s trading, there is no alternative to demo trading. But don’t trade on demo based on wild guesses rather follow an educational program and apply your earned knowledge on demo account. FXOpulence allows traders with narrow trading spread, 1:500 leverage and high security of funding.

Thread Information