Thread: Timeframes.

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Timeframes.

The lower the timeframe, the more agile you need to be in adjusting to changes – and the more likely you will get fake-outs, so be wary. Higher timeframes give you more time to adjust to changing conditions and your trading efficiency (trading without mistakes) will be higher. Importantly, a higher timeframe is often the set-up for a lower timeframe. For example, once you determine the market type on the weekly charts, you can slide down to the daily or hourly charts to snipe for an entry.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

With broker Forex4you I am trading in Forex market and I choose them due to necessary trading services. In their platform they have all the necessary tools and services that are – lower spread from 0 pips, instant market execution, error free and fluent trade execution support, easy withdraw without facing any long term error, advance risk and money management, fundamental and technical analytic support, instant cash back service and many others.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders use different types of trading techniques and I think according to the trading requirement and capability so the right trading technique you can choose in your trading to lead a comfortable trading life. As a scalper I select FXdirects the best broker for any types of trading techniques. They give the – low spread from 0.0 pips, instant trade execution, low commission, no restriction for pending orders, flexible leverage to make good money.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

When the market is highly volatile, traders should understand their risk level. Volatility presents huge profit opportunities, but it can also drain an account. Therefore, it is important to identify the level of risk trader can bear. For inexperienced and experienced people who want to avoid the risk, they can reduce the risk by having a small position and using little leverage. Like TP Global FX, most of the broker provide flexible range of leverage.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a sea of money. If you can swim and survive in that sea, you will become rich. To survive and earn money from the forex market you have to be well educated and you have to know all the techniques of forex properly. By taking right decision at right time on right place you can earn a lot money. To earn more money you need to choose a broker which can help you to take right decision and make profit easily. I am currently trading with Forex4you. They always help me to take important decisions and help me to make profit easily.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Leverage is the use of borrowed funds to increase a trader's trading position beyond what would be available from their cash balance alone. Brokerage accounts allow the use of leverage through margin trading, where the broker provides the borrowed funds. The traders sometimes use leverage to profit from relatively small price changes in currency pairs. The more leverage a broker give, the more the broker is being chosen. I am also a trader of Tpglobalfx. I am getting leverage from my broker is up to 1:500. It helps me to increase my profit.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For beginners D1 and H4 is the best. Lower time frame is very much volatile. Yes you will get the result quick. But for trading psychology plays the important role. Higher time frame helps more to build a good trading psychology. In lower time frame you tend to do over analysis and overtrade which are bad for trading. I am trading forex at Eurotrader. They have advanced educational resources. I also like their free instant withdrawal without any hassle.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Maintain time frames in your trading because it will help you make decision. To get comfortable with forex market, traders need a good trading broker and stress management. Eurotrader broker offers traders a 111% deposit bonus with narrow trading spread. The broker is highly secure for traders.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Which timeframe I should follow depends on the style of trading I prefer. As I am a scalper, I like to follow small timesframes like m10 to m15. With FXOpulence, I have a smooth trading platform that is free from all technical errors.

Thread Information