Thread: The best broker

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default The best broker

I am trading with AGEA broker. Overall, I find this broker as one of the best broker in forex market. Spreads are quite tight and not quite fluctuable which is in fact the best feature of this broker. The withdrawal is quite fast and it is very important which I am getting 100% from this broker. I recommend this broker to every trader out there who wants a reliable trading platform.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

For me best broker is that broker who is providing me extra ordinary support. That’s why I am trading with TryMarkets. Because this broker is very popular regulated trading broker in the market. They are providing variable spreads facility which is very tight which is very helpful to do a profitable forex trading. Their withdrawal process is also very easy and less time consuming. Moreover I get this broker help whenever I need them.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In this market place first of all we the traders have to choose the right platform that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping should choose the platform that allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper now I am comfortable with LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, from here I am able to use any trading approaches including lowest trading spreads. that’s why, I feel comfortable for all time when trading.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are thousands of Forex brokers in the retail market place and among them it is very much tough to identify the best broker. But in the market position there are several brokers found are to scam. That’s why a huge amount of traders are being cheated. To avoid scam a trader needs to select a right broker. Trade12 use experienced account manager and use several reputed bank accounts to satisfy their traders with security level.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

So many brokers in this forex industry promising fake and not living up to their promise. Execution is a bigger fact for me and I suffered a lot with different brokers. But I really love Bprimes as their execution timing and overall support and solving of issues talent. They have all the features which is a must for every trader to trade with. You can withdraw your money whenever you want with quick process.

Thread Information