Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Broker are you using and why ?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Which Broker are you using and why ?

In Fx trading we have to choose our brokers according to our trading understanding, the traders who are particularly scalpers obviously have to ensure the broker that allows trading concept such as this. that men’s should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, in my trading career I always like to trade with secure environment, that’s why I have chosen LQDFX which always ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much secure and comfortable.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have been trading with an ECN broker called Trade12 as I am a scalper. This broker includes high technology for the traders. So, I never face any technical errors here while trading. This broker having high leverage like 1:400, flexible margin, high class educational program, rebate program, no dealing desk, best trading platform etc. They provide the high security of funding through using several reputed bank accounts and that’s why I am with the broker.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Choosing a forex broker is very important indeed. If you cant trade with a broker who is reliable, trustworthy, who have great support personnels as well. There are thousands of brokers who claims that they are the best but when you trade with them for few months you understand the difference. I am currently trading with FXPremax broker as they are so far the best forex trading broker i have ever traded with. Super fast execution, Great customer support, and good charts are its main strength. Spreads are also very low in this broker and it can be called as scalpers paradise.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, that’s why for making profit with great consistency we the trades have to depend on our trading strategies that we select according to our trading experience . I have seen from all trading strategy scalping is most demand able in Fx trading that brings profit instantly. Actually due to getting profit instantly we the traders in particularly the newcomers are extremely dependable on this trading approach. But practically by and large trading brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this in their trading platform.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Broker serves several facilities to the traders. Every trader selects broker according to their trading style. As a scalper I always go for a scalping brokerage. I have invested my capital on several brokers but due to having lack of facilities I left all of them. But luckily I got Evolve Markets broker at last which is based on bitcoin. Though bitcoin is more valuable than usd I get much more profit than currency trading with the broker. They provide zero spread and 500:1 leverage to the traders.
    Last edited by Aliex Vidal; 2017-07-06 at 07:09 PM.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I am using AGEA broker because their activities are very clear to their clients. They have web based and mobile based trading platforms so that I can access my account from desktop, laptop, mobile or tablet device from anywhere I want. I can choose full range of simple and complex order types with automatic execution and reliability. Also, they ensure security of funds at any investments at any kinds of deposits.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I have been trading with an ECN broker regulated in Kuiwat called Jmfinancial.Eu as I am a hawker. This broker incorporates high innovation for the traders. Along these lines, I never confront any technical mistakes here while trading. This broker having high leverage like 1:200, adaptable edge, high class instructive program, no managing work area, least conceivable spreads beginning from 0.0 pip, and best trading platform and so forth. They give the high security of financing through utilizing a few rumored ledgers and that is the reason I am with the broker.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Honestly speaking, if you want to get maximal result by scalping first of all you have to make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. Actually from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are different charts for better market analysis. By the use of these charts, traders can predict how the currencies are moving in the market. The broker can help a trader to get the best market analysis. You can join BPRIMES for best market analysis tools.
    Before investing in the forex market it is very important to try various analytical methods in trading. Without advance market analysis it is not possible for a trader to survive in this competitive market.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The broker I am currently using named Forex4you. Due to higher security of funding I choose them in my trading life. For higher security funding they have well- reputation. And from all well- reputed banks they give accounts to their traders. To protect their clients fund they hire third party supervisor in their platform. I never face any funding problem with them. They always protect t my funds and investments.

Thread Information