Thread: Realistic trading goal

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Realistic trading goal

Most of the traders come into forex trading with a unrealistic goal. They think forex is a money machine. They moreover require make their twofold in each tow or three days. In like manner toward the end they end up with a margin call. A realistic goal should be 3 to 5% per month. There are very few business where you can make these percentage. My goal is also like this. I trade with XeroMarkets broker because it gives very low spreads and a leverage of 1:500 though I use 1:300 for my trading.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

With unrealistic trading goal most of the Forex traders begin their trading. They most of the time that’s why didn’t get right trading result. Using the complicated trading strategy moreover make their trading disasters. With my reliable broker FXdirects I can trade with any types of trading strategy as because they allow all kinds of trading techniques. I have my own trading plan and I am doing my best trading in this market.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trading discipline is an important factor which we the traders should apply for ensuring successful Forex trading. Discipline can help us to overcome the daily trade mistakes. We should trade seriously. And concentrate our trading.Forex4you is a friendly and comfortable trading broker who give various trading services including the – expert trading guideline, daily trading analytic support, expert assistance and many others. It is now very easy for me to trade comfortably.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

We the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonuses from only reputed /credible trading broker , otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. by the way I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading broker and always ensures 100% initial bonus that is usable without any restrictions including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It’s not just about realistic targets but it’s also about having knowledge and capability to get here. And this is where I find it good with FreshForex using their educational setup to help myself reaching towards the right direction to eventually get the results that everyone desires for.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

As a profitable business Forex trading is not as easy as you think. The road of Forex market is full with stones. People who think Forex trading easy and learn nothing for their Forex business will never be able to achieve his success. Because for achieving success a lot of preparation a Forex trader should take in his trading journey. You have to learn how to work hard and keep good patience.

Thread Information