Thread: Part time trading

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Part time trading

Part-time forex trading can be a successful way to supplement your income, no matter what your situation or schedule. Even if you work full time or hold a part-time job, you can find the time to trade in this potentially profitable market. My broker AGEA is the right place for part time trading. They have mobile based trading platform that you can access your account from anywhere. Really a high-class broker.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are two types of FX traders among them one is professional trader and another is part time trader. Maximum of the trader trade Forex for part time. They have also different types of trading style like some prefer long time trading and some short time trading. As I am a part timer I prefer scalping more due to some facilities. As a scalper I get the highest feedback from Trade12.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Exchange rates fluctuations are usually caused by actual monetary flows as well as anticipations of global conditions. I have selected Bprimes for currency trading. I can trade with maximum and popular currency pairs with this broker. Forex is the place where you can deal or trade over currencies. This is the largest financial market all over the world. You can trade over exchange rates. Currencies always traded against one another.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To supplement your income part time Forex trading can be a successful way, no matter situation or schedule. In this potentially profitable market you can choose your own time schedule of trade. I choose the part time trading with Forex4you trading broker because they give the best facilities for part time trading. I have lowest zero spread from 0 pips, timely and orderly trade execution support, smart bridge of technology etc.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

If you want to earn extra, try FreshForex's affiliate program. During the frist month, you can receive up to $20 per lot! It's the highest among IB programs in the market.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As a professional trader I could not recommend at any kinds of brokers which I have not used or verified. Because there are almost thousands online broker in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. My trading career, I am willing to rate LQDFX that I have been using from my first day of trading due to a wide range of trading technologies. And this STP Execution trading platform for all time makes sure security of funds at any kinds of investments. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Part time traders should selective about currency pairs. Traders should pick only one or two pairs because of easy analysis. If you do so, you can focus on your trading properly. Eurotrader allows traders to apply all trading strategies on their platform. The broker offers you more than 50 pairs to trade.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is the best profession to be traded as a part time trader. In this case, we have to select a friendly broker for support. FXOpulence offers signals on and off to help traders gain some profit. The broker offers free educational program and almost 400 technical tools.

Thread Information