Thread: Bullish and bearish price action

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Bullish and bearish price action

If you are a forex trader you should know about bullish and bearish price action. An uptrend market means that the market is bullish. On the contrary, a downtrend market means that the market movement is bearish. Always follow the trend. Never trade against it. My broker Eurotrader provides an mt4 platform where I can use customize trend indicators to find the momentum.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In order to make trading profitable, you need to gain real knowledge about trading. Many are earning money by trading only through good knowledge. So first you have to do a lot of research on trading to make a profit. The thing you need after learning to trade is to be a good broker. If the broker is not good, then you have to work hard to make a profit in trading. When I started my trading carrier, I had no knowledge about Forex. I learn the basics with the help of TP Global FX markets.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Identify the bearish and bullish trend of the market. Support and resitance level are vital factors and they are highly considered while analyzing the market technically. Eurotrader offers a reliable trading platform with all technical tools available.

Thread Information