Thread: The broker

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default The broker

Even though so many traders always emphasis on acquiring good trading knowledge but I don’t. Because, according to me despite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a healthy trading life with certainly, as a result the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly. So when choosing a broker we have to be more careful.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Regulation is the key point of selecting broker indeed. FXDirects is a FMRRC regulated broker. The broker offers security of funding, narrow transaction fees, reliability in trading, technical errors free trading interface, maintain strict financial regulation, zero trading spread, flexible high leverage and competitive pricing from 0.0 pips indeed.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have the broker’s support named Forex4you, in my trading life which has become reason of my trading success. Most of the Forex brokers don’t support their traders fully and don’t allow all kinds of trading styles. This is the common reason why many traders failed in their career. But due to getting the reliable trading services and facilities in my trading career I can trade comfortable and easily in this market.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

The broker who doesn’t restrict any kinds of trading strategies in my opinion is the best broker in Forex market place because there are different categorical traders and as per the trading need a Forex trader needs his trading facilities and services. The broker ForexOne is the best ECN brokers who don’t restrict any kinds of trading strategies and allow both scalping, hedging and EA trading and I am using the scalping trading with them.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I am not willing to trade with any kinds of bonus offer, because I have seen according to my trading experience the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. by the way, now I am comfortable with LQDFX which for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments . And they also ensure a wide range of trading technologies. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There are two kinds of broker in forex market. One is dealing desk and one is non dealing desk. Dealing desk broker execute your request with re-quote and dismissal. That is chafing for a trader. That is the reason I pick a non dealing broker called XeroMarkets. it execute my request quick without re-quote and dismissal. Those are most basic thing for my scalping. They additionally are giving me low tight spread, swap and commission free account and some more.

Thread Information