Thread: Expectations

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Expectations

The greater part of the traders come into forex trading with an unrealistic expectation. They think forex is a cash machine. They additionally require make their twofold in each tow or three days. In like way toward the end they wind up with an edge call. A reasonable objective ought to be 3 to 5% every month. There are not very many business where you can make these rate. My objective is likewise similar to this. I trade with XeroMarkets broker since it gives low spreads and a leverage of 1:500 however I utilize 1:100 for my trading.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I like to trade Forex because my trading life is enjoyable with the help of my broker Forex4you. This is the best and supportive broker who give- error free timely, and instant trade execution system, narrow spread, high leverage facility, easy and comfortable withdraw facility, secured trading funds as well as investment, super cool trading platforms, various trading accounts, no minimum deposit system and so on. I am very thankful to my broker.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

In my trading career due to get the flexible and fluent trade execution support in all time I can complete my trades on just time and also can make good money. Most of the traders in Forex market failed due to not get the support of fastest and fluent trading execution support. The broker ForexOne I am dealing in this industry very comfortably since they give me the fastest and error free trade execution service.

Thread Information