Thread: I like price action

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default I like price action

I take after price action methodology. It is a sort of technique that can be connected in any of market on the off chance that you know how to utilize price action for your trading. In case my procedure licenses me to open a trade, by then I open trade. I never endeavor to compel me to open a trade. It takes most outrageous 5 minutes to take the decision. In case I can't settle on a decision in 5 minutes I don't open trade. I put both stop setback and take advantage and check normal perhaps a few times. If I see anything erroneously I physically close the trade. I trade at XeroMarkets broker. I am content with their low spreads and no delay in trade execution.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is not a game. It has so much risk. Every trader should learn the basic knowledge about forex before entering into the market. Lack of knowledge can put them into the big problem. knowledge about forex can be learned by many ways. But the best way of learning forex is to open a demo account. This can help him to get knowledge, by which he can at least make profit slowly. When I was new in this market, I gathered knowledge by opening a demo account in Tpglobalfx . It helps me to know about forex, about trading. I also know what is good for me and what is not. I am still trading with them. They are really helpful.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

You can better price action trade if you good trading chart knowledge. Traders should analyze the market on demo account and should judge them how accurately they can do the work. Eurotrader allows traders with advanced trading technology, free demo account, narrow trading spread and high leverage.

Thread Information