Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is learning important for trading?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Is learning important for trading?

To trade successfully on forex market, you have to learn the theory of forex trading and gain practical knowledge while trading on demo account. I am with AGEA. They are providing full-featured demo account to every trader and it is free. Also, there is some essential forex education which is required for everyone who want his trades to be profitable. If you are looking for the source you are in the right place. This broker has best educational resources.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Every expert trader is the learner. They study with Forex to gather newer knowledge. I am a novice of Forex. Forex is a sea where is no limitation of learning. So learning process should not be stopped. When I was new at Forex I got much loss from here and this was for the lack of knowledge. So the first condition of Forex is to gather more and more knowledge. After practicing a lot I learned trading much and have invented many strategies and ideas of trading. Trade12 provides the best educational program which helps me in maximizing my knowledge.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

There are no fixed formula to get success in forex trading. But a trader can trade successfully by learning the basic or knowledge regarding forex trading. Without proper knowledge and practical experience one cannot predict the forex market. In this case demo trading is very helpful for all trader to get practical experience. For my practical experience I had used the demo trading account of TryMarkets. Demo trading account has the all support and featured of live accounts.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Learning is very much important not only for trading but also every way whatever you do. With out learning you can not get success in any work or any way of your life. Beside learning you have to find a good broker to trade with and to make a lot of money within a very short time. And that's why i chose FXPremax broker to trade with and to make money with good profit and also to make myself happy. I just love to work with this broker. This broker is very good and reliable.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Only cause of they don’t know the actual working process and don’t have proper knowledge. The people who have proper knowledge found forex business very easy and profitable. Like I found it is the easiest and profitable business only with Bprimes. Every single day a huge number of people get enter to the forex market to start trading because of the possibility of earning huge profit. But many of them are defeat from the market.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you trade with a reliable broker then you can earn a lot of profits. A reliable broker always provides the most satisfying service. A reliable broker is very important for a trader. There is no alternative way of a reliable broker. I am earning enough profits from the forex market. My broker Forex4you is very reliable. I am 100 percent pleased with their service. They are very supportive. They never make disappointment to their client.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Yes There is no alternative to learning. Trading requires specific knowledge and skills. Without enough skills, it is not possible to survive in the market. Experience comes when we gather knowledge and apply the knowledge. For trading we also need a good broker like Eurotrader. It's a regulated and licensed broker with a wide range of services. For example, they have five types of accounts including swap free.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is a very profitable business. If you want to earn maximum profits from the forex market then you have to learn about forex as much as you can. There’s no alternative way of learning. if you start trading without learning then you can't even survive in the forex market. I always try to learn more about forex. My broker Eurotrader really helps me a lot. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Most of the Forex traders do the same mistake and that is investing money hugely in the beginning. This is the common mistake of almost all the traders especially by the newcomers. It is necessary that you preserve huge trading knowledge before investing huge money to trade safely. I am working with Forex4you trading broker who provide free training course to become well- educated easily and I am trading confidently.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For me, trading in forex is really worthy. A lot of people in this world earn a lot of money by trading in forex market everyday. if you want to make the forex trading worthy you need to trade by following all the rules and techniques. There are also a lot of people who can not make this suitable for them because of low knowledge. If you have enough knowledge about forex, you can make a lot of money. I always trade with TP Global FX. It always helps me to make profit. I love their strategy and techniques.

Thread Information