Thread: Trade execution

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Trade execution

To a Forex trader order execution is very important. There are many brokers that give reqoute while placing an order in their platform. It is the most irritated thing in trading. In my previous broker I used to face this problem. Then I decided to change my broker. Currently I'm trading with XeroMarkets broker. Now I'm happy with their trade execution. It executes trades instantly without reqouting.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Order execution is very important to a Forex trader. While placing an order in their platform, there are many brokers that give re quote. One of the most irritating thing in Forex market for the Forex traders. Well i am very glad to get the best ECN trading broker called ForexOne because they have best facilities in their platform including the fastest and fluent trade execution and never face any re-quote, slippage and dealing desk problem.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For successful and profitable Forex trading it is very important that we the trader work very actively. The activeness will be begin with learning about Forex trading, working hard at the end, never give up and take the mistakes as a lesson. From my credible broker Forex4you I have always got good support in acquiring trading knowledge, on developing my trading skills by giving me professional guideline and by giving the right trading instructions.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trade execution refers to the termination of an order. With some brokers it becomes tough to close an order on time because of their poor-graded technology and slow processing. They are involves with a number of technical issues. I think with FXDirects broker you will have 24-hour active support with technical error free interface indeed.

Thread Information