Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forex trading or offline business?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Forex trading or offline business?

Day by day, the acceptance of Forex trading business has been increasing gradually in whole over the world! Traders are getting much better facilities of money making here! So, I prefer Forex trading rather than offline profession! But, please don’t start your trading with a huge monthly target, unrealistic trading target is always harmful.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

We should not choose a business like this. Both trading and offline are good. It totally depends on individual's own capabilities. Do what you are good at. Both need time and dedication to be successful. If you are interested in trading you can have a look at binary options trading. I do binary options trading at lxmarkets. It is a very reputable broker with a minimum deposit of 20$. It also has demo account.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex is not easy at all, making profit in trading also depending with many factor like as psychology trading which many trader fail because weak in psychological factor, when we trade and look loss floating it will making us on emotion and might in anxiety and many beginner they often changed plan and swayed by movement.
    As beginner trader I joined with FreshForex. They guide me to control my emotions while trading. Help me by providing forex educational materials. They provide 24/5 support whenever I face any problem with my trades. Daily Forex forecasts by top experts are posted and the fresh forex Forecast service analyzes the latest data on price action on the daily basis which are followed by more than 10,000 traders.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Both are good. Trading has been exceptionally advantageous starting late due to the immerge development and movement we see today. Trading is the best thing a trader can do and it is the most excellent sort of business where there are phenomenal chances of endeavoring. I am starting at now trading with MaximusFx broker where they outfit me with most extraordinary course of action of trading workplaces. They give me 100% resources prosperity, better trading execution, minute orchestrate dealing with, incredible liquidity providers, broad assortment of account sorts and uncommon contrasted with other customer support advantage I have ever experienced. It gives ultra spreads of 0.1 pips.
    TRADE IN INNOVATIVE MANNER with MaximusFX
    http://en.maximusfx.com/

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Currently I am doing both so I can say both have their own advantages and disadvantages. You can compare such dissimilar things together. But if I have to give answer of this question I would say I prefer forex trading. The reason behind that is my broker. My broker AAFX offers me some elite services which I could never have in any other business. It gives me 2000:1 leverage and usable bonus system.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I prefer forex trading rather than offline business. It’s because of the flexible working process. I can trade in forex any time and from anywhere. Where as in an offline business I have to do fixed hour on a fixed place. For my online trading business and for flexible working environment I use the MT4 trading platform of TopFX24. So, I can trade even with my android mobile or iphone. And the broker is giving me 2 USD commission for referring my friends and others.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a trading system and an online based market where currencies are sold at their price. In this market place banks, companies and brokers are the prime traders. The market is traded personally and traders can take it as a self reliant profession. With Trade12 I am running well. The brokers started with high liquidity of source and ensures high security of source to their clients.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Forex is an online investment market. It is a most preferable investment market in the world. I prefer forex rather than any offline business. If traders have knowledge and trading skill they can success more in forex market other than offline business. Now I am trading with CapitalsTrade. It is a regulated and licensed broker in Vanuatu. It is giving me low tight spreads, mt4 trading platform, fast and smooth execution, swap free account etc

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

We the traders who are believe in luck they must have been living in a fool’s paradise. Because there is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. That’s why we have to learn this market principle instead of believing in luck. That’s great for all of us. By the way, now I am great comfortable with LQDFX which always ensures security of funds at any deposits with a wide range of trading technologies. And they don’t restrict any trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

FXPro is market maker and if they are not then the LP is. IF a LP is a thief market maker and FXpro is watching how the money get stealed from their own costumers and they are happy with this business model. That makes them an accomplish of stealing. You can not say I saw the LP stealing from my costumer. I provided it for them but I am not guilty of stealing. That makes them as guilty as the rest of the heartless MM scammers.

Thread Information