Thread: Broker

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Broker

For online forex trading, a reliable broker is a must. For that a regulated broker is a must. This is the first criteria one should consider before start start trading. With unregulated broker you may face many unwanted circumstances. They may freeze your account without any notice. If you are having trouble with finding a good regulated broker, I would recommend you XeroMarkets where I feel safe with my funds.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Broker is an intermediary between an agent and market. To trade Forex a broker must be selected by a trader other than that he has no option to conduct trading indeed. Brokers are of three types including ECN, STP and Market maker. As an ECN trading broker FXDirects, which is regulated by FMRRC, is known to me.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

To make money easily in the Forex market I have seen all the opportunity at ForexOne Company so I start trading with them. They inspire to me learn first of all and I learn at their demo trading account which gives me practical knowledge about Forex trading. They offer more other friendly and effective training courses in their platform that will be very beneficial for the beginners. Now I am capable to earn good money.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Most of the newcomers ignore learning first about Forex trading But Forex trading is a professional trading platform and to make maximum profit you have to trade like professional. Professional skills trader should develop. With Forex4you broker I have gathered good trading knowledge by practicing on their trail or demo account for six months continuously. After completing my training course with them I have become confident in my trading life.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Having a quality broker is so crucial for anyone to be successful and this is where I find FreshForex so special. It’s one of the leading companies with having wide range of features from low spreads to high leverage and there is also mighty rebate program, which I simply love and makes me so comfortable.

Thread Information