Posts Per Day

Default FXDirects broker

FXDirects is an ECN standard broker which offers following facilities:
    -leverage of 100:1,
    -narrow trading spread with lightning fast execution,
    -mt4 platform with custom charter option,
    -deposit bonus up to 50%,
    -security of funding,
    -their interface is free of technical issues like requotes, slippage and dealing desk.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

With the ECN broker called ForexOne currently I am trading in Forex market. With lower fees at this broker I have all ECN accounts . Their micro account I am now using which is swap free and with the broker the lower transaction cost as a swap free account I am enjoying. To increase my commercial profit their higher leverage 1:500 and low zero spread facility with instant market execution support me.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading gives us the flexible working schedule and minimum investment opportunity to do this business comfortably. A trader can trade as a short term investor or even can do long term trading as per his capability. I am ding long term trading because I have enough capital and wants to earn huge profit. Forex4you is the best broker with whom I am doing my long term Forex business successfully.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have no clue about this broker at all. I think one thing we should ensure when it comes to broker selection is the quality of it. And I will not be comfortable to try and go for any new company.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In Forex trading we the traders have to make sure just 2 things , 1. Most powerful analyzing trade knowledge 2. A reliable support from a credible trading broker. Basically mostly traders think only good trading knowledge is enough to create success with certainly, but practically despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life without having a reliable support from a credible broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

Thread Information