Thread: scalping brokerage

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default scalping brokerage

In spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. Because by and large trading platforms don’t allow trading concept such as this. so, we the traders who are particularly scalpers have to more careful when choosing a broker . for using this trading approach in a proper way now I am with LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, from here I can scalp at any major currency including lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is such a trading policy which is mostly followed by traders. Scalping refers to short time trading but all brokers don’t allow scalping platform and other facilities for the scalpers. But those who trading for part time prefer more scalping. As a scalper I am trading with a bitcoin based broker namely Evolve Markets. They provide zero spread to the traders which refer to zero commission on all assets. That’s why I am trading here comfortably.
    Last edited by Aliex Vidal; 2017-07-06 at 05:46 PM.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping refers to short time trading. Scalping in the Forex market involves trading currencies based on a set of real time analysis. The purpose of scalping is to make profit by buying and selling currencies and holding the position for a very short time and closing it for a short profit. To trade like scalping a good broker of scalping should be selected. According to my trading style I have selected Trade12 broker from which I have high leverage like more than 1:400 and lowest spread.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

My broker is Bprimes, they are offering multiple opportunities for traders. I am using their quotes, charts, calculators and other tools and gadgets that help me a lot with my trades. I am getting the latest corporate news from them. Their list contains important news that is very useful for my daily trading. I am also getting economic data and calendar from my broker because as a fundamental analysis I need them most for successful trading.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using this profitable trading policy due to getting profit instantly. But in spite of a profitable trading approach this cannot use in a regulated trading broker due to many restrictions.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

For scalping, I use FreshForex. This broker allows scalping without any restrictions. When scalping, your platform needs to be fast, as well as execution. And FreshForex does not disappoint in these departmenrs.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Foreign currency exchange traders must try to select trading strategies according to their trading needs and capacities. And yes, your broker can do a lot for you. Devoid of working with right broker that can afford customized services a trader can’t think of achieving his trading goals systematically. And yes, as a scalper, I have selected a regulated and technologically updated trading platform ForexChief so that I can take participate in trading with comfortable services.
    I am enjoying competitively lower commission rate, lower transaction costs as well as narrowest spread. I am also enjoying moderate 1:400 leverage, 24/5 trading facilities and re-quote and slippage free well-timed, fastest and orderly trade execution so that I can ensure profitable trading voyage for me.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Mostly followed by traders scalping is a widely used trading policy. To short term trading scalping refers but scalping platform don’t allow all brokers and for the scalpers others facilities. But scalping brings profit in a short time so I select this trading style with Forex4you broker. Because they allow all types of trading styles including scalping and hedging in their platform by providing smart bridge technology, low spread from 0 pips and fast execution system.

Thread Information