Thread: What broker to choose?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default What broker to choose?

In market place there are of several types of brokers available including ECN, STP and Market maker. ECN brokers are the top of all and as an ECN standard broker I know FXDirects which allows Forex, indices, metal, commodities, commodities and CFD’s for their traders. They offer more than 60 pairs to trade. They have gotten regulation from FMRRC indeed.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There are so many brokers in the forex market. Some are good and some are fake. Every trader wants to choose the best broker from the market. But it is not an easy job. The brokers who give low spreads, high leverage, 24 hours customer service, easy withdraw process, versatile trading techniques are generally known as good brokers. I am currently trading with TP Global FX. I choose them because they have all that qualities which made them good broker. Their trading techniques are so easy. This broker is always with me like a shadow.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading gives proper flexibility that none other profession or business doesn’t give. The flexibility of investment, working schedule and timing are the best reasons for choosing this as the first profession. My broker is Forex4you who is very professional and experienced Forex broker. For their entire clients they hire third party supervisor. In their platform I never face any re-quote, slippage or dealing issue. I am proud by trading with this broker.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Before selecting a broker a trader should whether the facilities provided by the broker favor his trading strategy and whether the broker is involved in scamming and engaged with technical problems. But FXDirects broker is free of all technical errors like requotes, slippage and dealing desk and offers reliability in trading.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Eurotrader is a reliable ECN trading broker, allowing traders with a bunch f trading facilities including 1:500 leverage, narrow trading spread, fast execution, smart bridge technology, 24/7 active customer support and high security of funding.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In my experience, FXOpulence is the safest trading broker for trading fiats, crypto and synthetic indices. They offer active support whenever traders need it. They provide more than 28 pairs with narrow trading spread and 1:500 leverage and minimum margin level.

Thread Information