Thread: AUD/USD Currency Pair discussion

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Post AUD/USD Currency Pair discussion

AUD/USD tests 0.6900 as attention shifts to U.S. PMI data

• Data from China show signs of recovery within the economy.
    • Greenback starts the new week on the rear foot previous PMI data.
    • RBA is about to publish its financial policy meeting on Tuesday.

The AUD/USD try listed during a tight vary throughout the Asian session once the upbeat data from China helped the AUD keep resilient against its major rivals despite the disappointing PMI readings. With the USD staying beneath modest marketing pressure throughout the European commerce hours, however, the try advanced to its fresh daily high of 0.6899. As of writing, the try was a handful of pips below that level, adding 0.3% on the day.

Commonwealth Bank's producing PMI came in at 49.4 in December's preliminary reading to point out current contraction within the producing sector's economic activity. On the opposite hand, Industrial Production and Retail Sales in China, Australia's biggest commerce partner, enlarged quite expected in November to offset the potential impact of dismal Australian data on the AUD.

Eyes on U.S. PMI information

On the opposite hand, the U.S. dollar Index retraced Friday's rally on Mon as investors still assess the US-China phase-one trade deal and what that it means that for the economy. Later within the session, the IHS Markit's producing and Services PMI information from the U.S. is going to be watched closely by market participants. particularly this state of the producing sector, which has been a supply of concern in 2019, may trigger a clear market reaction.

During the Asian session on Thursday, the reserve bank of Australia can publish the minutes of its latest financial policy meeting.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Over confident can harm your business result. Because there is no such business in the world which can done by over-confident. Hard work, perseverance and patience are very important for achieving success. By trading with ForexOne trading broker I get very facilities because they give me right trading guideline and assistance so that I can control my weakness even my overconfidence in trading. This broker is perfect.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

AUDUSD is a pair favourable for trading by swing traders indeed. this is a decent trading pair and FXDirects broker offers leverage of 100:1, narrow trading spread, flexible margin level that help a trader enjoy his trading well. If traders search for a reliable trading broker then it can be an option to him.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To attract the new traders, Forex brokers are now offering and giving different trading facilities including – cryptocurrency, Bitcoin trading, robot trading etc. in their trading platform. I select the advanced trading broker named Forex4you, who allow all types of modern facilities to professionally. They allow in their trading platform- cryptocurrency trading, Bitcoin investment, multi languages robot trading facilities to give better trading facilities which many traders like most in this broker.

Thread Information