Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trading with high risk

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trading forex is actually for risk takers. If you do not like to take risk then go for government bonds with the lowest profit . There is a wise saying that goes with forex trade that is “high risk high return”. But all of the forex trade platforms are not good. I use FreshForex broker for my precious money and the best way I control risk is using their 101% bonus which supports drawdown.

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have seen according to my trading experience mostly traders consider high leverage at many risks. But I don’t consider it at all. If there is any risk it is completely with non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So before trading with high leverage we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk. For avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500

3. Top | #13

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is a risky business. Leverage make it riskier. Nowadays almost all broker provides high leverage. New trader often uses high leverage to make more money with their small capital. However, in realty it happens opposite what they expect. They lose their whole capital. So, trader should use low leverage at beginning. M broker Eurotrader also provide high leverage. However, I only use 1:100 leverage.

4. Top | #14

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

You can earn from many ways in Forex trading , maximum traders earn profit from here by using their trading skill , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a profitable trading life with certainly without having a reliable support form a credible trading platform , because the trading broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

5. Top | #15

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Due to the availability of internet, earning knowledge has become quite easier than before. Practical knowledge is the essence of trading that traders should arm with. Eurotrader offers a free educational program to you to educate you.

Thread Information