Thread: Scalping for novice

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Scalping for novice

Actually scalping is favorable to those who are learning about trading. Scalping is easy for traders because it takes short time and sometimes scalping can be done on the basis of assumption. FXDirects broker is offering scalping friendly trading facilities including a better trading technology and favorable environment.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is very risky so if you guys are not experienced here then don't try this strategy as I used it on FreshForex broker when I was a newbie but unfortunately, I lost too much but now I am earning quite because of good experience.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As a new trader, a trader should gain knowledge by trading demo. If a trader does demo trading for a long time, his knowledge will increase a lot. And he will be able to use this trading knowledge in real trading. If a trader starts real trading first, his results will not be good later. I used a demo account of TP Global FX at first to know the basics, Still, now I am trading under this broker. It is a regulated and trustworthy broker.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Emotion can cause great problem in trading. Because taking decision emotionally can lead the trade into the loss. Technical decision is far better than emotional decision. I don't give importance to emotion while I trade. My broker Forex4you is also help me to take decision technically. It prevents me from taking decision emotionally. I like them because of their low spreads, dynamic leverage and easy decision making tools.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

First of all we have to know that Scalping in forex is a trading strategy used by forex traders to buy or sell a currency pair and then hold it for a short period of time in an attempt to make a profit. While scalping tries to acquire small gains, such as 5 to 15 pips per trade, the margin on these trades can be expanded by increasing the position size. To get a good profit in scalping you need to have a very friendly and informative platform. I use FreshForex to do that. FreshForex helps me to do my analysis easily and helps me to get more accurate information regarding trade. Scalping looks really easy but it is not that easy.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping is a short-term trading strategy in the forex trading. Trader make trade for short period of time to make couple of pips. It is most popular among new trader. They find it easy to learn and adopt. However, scalping is not easy. Trader use shorter time to trader. So, shorter time frame gives less accurate information which can be problematic for new trader. Scalper also need low spreads which Eurotrader provide to all their clients.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Loss is a part of forex trading. There are some traders who can not bear the losses. But if you want to make profit from the market you have to be positive. If you take decision emotionally after the loss, it can be more dangerous. You should have the confidence to recover that losses and convert the losses into profits. A good broker can help you to take decision while you are in loss. I am trading with Tpglobalfx. They help me to take decisions when I have losses. They help me to be positive all time. By the help of them I can recover my losses and make profits consistently.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

in my opinion as a trader if you don’t get educated before starting your career in Forex market you will surely face huge loss and can’t afford it as a long time. So, better you learn first and then invest as per your trading capability. I choose Forex4you broker because they are very caring about their clients and give super-fast and active customer service. I have learned from their free demo account.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Scalping refers to short time trading and this type of trading has become a center of attraction for many traders around the globe. Newbies find even more attraction in here. Eurotrader is a perfect trading broker for scalpers because they allow traders with all advanced trading features.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For success, you need good trading knowledge, sufficient patience and good trading broker. FXOpulence provides high trading leverage, narrow trading spread and flexible margin level. The broker uses smart technology so scalpers can enjoy their trading the most.

Thread Information