Thread: Emotion is harmful

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default Emotion is harmful

A Forex trader should be free of emotion because it influences his mind to take risk and thus it destroys a trader’s quality. Emotion is detrimental to a trader’s personal life too so if a trader is unable to control his emotion then Forex is not for him. FXDirects is an ECN broker allows traders with reliable trading platform, narrow trading spread and handsome amount of deposit bonus.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Emotions are always dangerous which is why for trading it’s must to get this under control. I always do that and I find it easier too with having supportive broker like FreshForex, where all the top features are present. It includes them having lowest possible spreads, over 130 instruments to pick from and the superb Market analysis to help with guiding us with the direction.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

The result of being emotional is always dangerous in Forex trading and that’s the emotional traders always failed to reach their goal as they can’t take decisions in a cool mind. The emotional traders lost the ability to take proper decisions. ForexOne is my helpful Forex broker and also very friendly with their customers and at their free Forex videos I got learned about how to control our emotions while trading Forex.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Demo account I prefer because when I was a beginner, I learn from the demo trading account at Forex4you trading platform. For last three years I have been trading with this broker and first of all I learn from this broker free demo trading account. I have practiced in their demo account by continuous six months to get best result and yes, I get very benefited. So, I suggest every trader try the demo account.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Emotion can cause great problem in trading. Because taking decision emotionally can lead the trade into the loss. Technical decision is far better than emotional decision. I don't give importance to emotion while I trade. My broker TP Global FX is also help me to take decision technically. It prevents me from taking decision emotionally. I like them because of their low spreads, dynamic leverage and easy decision making tools.

Thread Information