Thread: Loss in forex

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Loss in forex

Loss is inescapable in forex trading. Being a forex trader losing trade and money is especially average for me. Any person who trade in forex for long can not keep the truth from guaranteeing losing cash here consistently. Winning and losing are a fundamental part in forex trading. The reality of the situation is you cant reliably win here. Nevertheless, you can control your losing aggregate. I took in money Management from XeroMarkets educational materials. They have excellent resources. By following peoper risk management rules you can remain adequately long in this market and be compelling.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

There is not a single trader who can avoid trading loss indeed. But maintaining some good strategy traders can reduce their trading loss and in average they can take a profit indeed. But there are thousands of trading brokers and all of them don’t allow all strategies. But FXDirects broker allows traders apply majority of trading strategies with adequate trading facilities.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Basically, leverage is very important and one of the important trading tools which is considered by most of the Forex traders when choosing the broker. That’s why I have chosen ForexOne who is giving me the higher trading leverage that is 1:500. And to make huge profit this leverage helps me a lot. Beside of that I also have – lower spread, low transaction cost and wide range of deposit bonus etc.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

According to the trading concept I think a trader should select his trading broker and strategy in his trading career. In Forex market there are different types of trading strategies and scalping is the most among all. Forex4you is the best broker in my sense because they don’t restrict any kinds of trading strategy and provide low spread, low margin and high leverage which supports their trader to earn good money in a short time.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Leverage always contains risks, so before trading with leverage it is important to know how to manage risk. but I have seen according to my trading experience by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to noon-sense planning and zero risk management policy , nothing to do with high leverage at all.

Thread Information