Thread: cross pair

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default cross pair

In order to me , cross pair sometimes is good but yeah not really profitable if you are still newbie to it, but if you can catch the hole it, you can make big profit the daily movement could be up to 150 pips per day without much news that affecting it.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

I am using the powerful and simple trading strategy scalping in my trading to being profit in a short time. Because scalping trading strategy makes profit in a short time which is very necessary for the small-scale traders. ForexOne trading broker I choose because they allow wide range of trading bonus, lower spread from 0.4 pips, smart bridge of technology, instant and fastest trade execution, re-quote, slippage and dealing desk free trading environment.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading is really profitable as a profession but as a Forex trader you need to develop your inner quality. Without being patience, hard worker and perseverance you will never become successful in this challenging market place. Forex4you is an experienced broker who gives expert assistance, guideline, different trading platforms, and secured trading environment and error free trade execution facilities. Now I am leading a profitable Forex business in this market.

Thread Information