Thread: EUR/GBP analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default EUR/GBP analysis

Through analyzing in the h4 chart of EURGBP we can say that market has a great possibility to go up. Market is still at 0.8943 touching at the Moving Average. So in my view the next target will be 0.8989.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Recently, I am trading with AGEA broker who guarantee their clients funds with a wide range of trading technologies. I am trading with them due to their regulation and for all time they make sure best trading environment for scalping and hedging including lowest trading spreads. I am very happy because I have found they are very much clear and so dedicated to their clients. I can easily make my profit consistent with them.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

People choose forex trading for its flexible working process. I am trading in this industry with BPRIMES for long time and earning good profit. Moreover, they are the regulated trading broker. They permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. They have professional team who helps their clients 24 hours a day through one on one live chat in many different languages. They are the lowest spreads broker and have fast execution policy.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

This is the basic thing that generally regulated trading platform are safe in the crowd of scammers. FXLinked is regulated trading broker and much-secured trading platform for all types of traders. From the beginning of my trade journey, I am comfortably trading with them. Trader need to ensure a secure trading platform for their trading. New trader can get confuse that how to find a secure trading platform. From a secure environment trader can trade with comfort.
    Last edited by Angel Adams; 2019-05-05 at 01:37 AM.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trading platform is an important issue which every trader should consider while selecting their brokers. Because all broker is not suitable for all types of trading. Different trading broker gives different trading platforms to their traders. I am working with Forex4you the highly regulated and best broker. They give different trading platforms such as – desktop, web based, mobile based and MT4 trading platforms. Their MT4 trading platform is the best which I have been using.

Thread Information