Thread: What makes traders unsuccessful?

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Default What makes traders unsuccessful?

There are several reasons that make a trader remain lag behind. Lacking in well-defined trading strategy, deficit in facilities, poor trading knowledge and lame selection of broker lead a trader to astray from success. Traders should make the best utilization of his time. FXDirects is an FMRRC-regulated broker with high technology of trading, narrow trading spread and their interface is trading-friendly. They try to lift up collapsed traders with expert guidance.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you want to make your trades profitable as well as successful learn your behavioral patterns and be with a regulated and trustworthy broker such as ForexChief. Bottom lines trader suffer when marginal trades are taken, game plans are not followed, and unforced errors are made. Luckily, traders can learn to recognize those personal behavioral patterns that lean to loss of focus and concentration, in addition to other bad habits. Learning to pay attention to bodily reactions can help a trader confirm when he or she is engaged in good behavioral patterns or transgressing his own rules. I learned my behavioral patterns and trading. It is easy for most people to learn how to recognize how their body feels when in different states. An athlete who is in the groove may feel keenly aware, yet relaxed overall. On the other hand, an athlete who is choking will be tense, anxious and rushed.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

In the forex market, a lot of traders lost their money because of fake or bad brokers. Brokers play an important role in trading. Making profit or having loss is mainly depends on the broker. while choosing a broker, a trader should research properly about the broker. I always trade with TP Global FX. Because they give me proper guideline at the time of trading. They also help me to do comfortable trade. So, for me they are perfect broker for me.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For trading in Forex market very comfortably I would like to prefer the regulated and licensed broker. Because without a regulated trading broker it is very hard to lead a secure and safe Forex trading career. There are different trading brokers but only the regulated broker I prefer. I found Forex4you as a highly regulated and honest trading broker. They give me better spread, flexible leverage, superior fast trade execution.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Every trader’s goal is to set himself apart from the crowd and avoid losing money. Obviously, not every trader can fall in this winning bracket, so the iconoclasts who do have to set themselves apart from the crowd with smart strategy and a different approach. To be one of the minority who consistently succeeds in trading, avoid making the following 5 mistakes.

1. Looking for a Holy Grail
    2. Not sticking to a plan
    3. Improper mindset
    4. Improper trade size
    5. Poor risk-to-reward ratio

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trend lines are indicators that specify trends helping traders know the market trends and ranges. I prefer using this indicator as part of market analysis. FXOpulence provides more than 400 technical tools to traders with other services in moderation.

Thread Information