Thread: EUR/GBP analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default EUR/GBP analysis

Market is strong from the bearish zone which is assumed through analyzing it with trend line and moving average. Market is currently crossing 0.9023. Hopefully it will come down through breaking out the moving average and will appear at 0.8897.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Currency is a generally accepted form of money, including coins and paper notes, which is issued by a government and circulated within an economy. I am doing currency trading with my broker Circle Markets. They are offering the best currency pairs to trade. Their account currencies are USD, GBP, EUR, CHF, JPY, NZD, CAD, AUD, RUB, CZK. They are good enough for me to make my profit consistent and make myself comfortable.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading occurs 24 hours a day, so a broker's customer support should be available at any time. I am getting proper customer support 24 hours a day from my broker BPRIMES. Their clients are very satisfied to trade with them because they have very good trading conditions, fast withdrawal, quick support service and cool promotions. As my trading experience, they are good enough qualified to fulfill their customer requirements.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

As a beginner good trading education is much important thing because there is no alternative way to achieve success without proper trading knowledge. That’s why as a beginner I join in most famous broker named Forex4you. They have best educative platform for their traders. Here they give – free seminar and webinar classes, video tutorials, demo trading account, Forex glossary etc. To acquire good knowledge I take their demo account which is really efficient.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Earn efficiency over how to use technical tools on the market effectively. Don’t think of losses much because it will de-motivate you. Eurotrader provides signals on and off to help traders. They also provide all technical tools to traders.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

We should clear the concept of using indicators properly on the market. Not all indicators perform well so we have to be selective even here. traders have to learn how to use these tools to analyze the market. FXOpulence offers all necessary indicators to traders for trading.

Thread Information