Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mistake in trading

1. Top | #11

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

1% is more appropriate to any trading concept for avoiding loss with certainly. As a scalper what percent risk is sustainable? any idea you have ?

2. Top | #12

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders are very much confused about how much amount to invest in Forex. It depends on one’s capability. If a trader doesn’t have enough knowledge of trading, he shouldn’t invest big amount Maximum traders trade haphazardly without following any risk management and money management policy and it’s not a good thing for trading they should know.

3. Top | #13

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If a trader doesn’t have a pure trading signal, he or she shouldn’t take much risk because it leads to balance crashes and a threat to survival. A beginner can hardly generate this signal as he or she doesn’t have sufficient trading knowledge.

4. Top | #14

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

If you observe the risks, then nothing terrible will happen from one or two losing trades. Need to learn. Including learning from your mistakes. Are you afraid of losing big money? Learn on a cent account.

5. Top | #15

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you want to get maximal result in Forex first of all you have to make sure the most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning. on the other hand despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life at all without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the trading broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly.

6. Top | #16

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

First of all, you need to pay attention to training. Choosing a broker is a secondary factor for a newbie. In any company, the result will be almost the same.
    Therefore, first of all, it is necessary to pay attention to training. And you can trade on any cent account. I started with a ForexChief cent account, but many companies now have cent accounts. For a beginner, this is the best learning environment.

7. Top | #17

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Traders nurture a tendency of earning money quickly from trading which impedes them actually. Nothing but learning can help them grow this mentality. Online free learning sources are available but if traders can afford, they can go for paid courses. However, take lessons from mistakes.

8. Top | #18

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trading loss is a companion of traders and traders can’t trade with 100% profits. But, it is urgent for them to take lesson from mistakes because learning becomes impossible otherwise. Taking lessons from losses helps a trader grow his knowledge gradually.

9. Top | #19

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I a part time Fx trader I always have to depend on mobile trading , that’s why I have chosen LQDFX from where without any kinds of restrictions I am able to continue my trading in my android Phone. So, my trading life is very much comfortable. And from here I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads as well as minimum, margin requirements. Basically scalping don’t allow by and large trading broker in their trading platforms.

10. Top | #20

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Now this is no surprise to anyone. All companies provide the opportunity to trade on mobile devices. We just need to honestly admit that it is very difficult to trade profitably on a mobile device. This is a tool for tracking the situation on the market, but not for trading.
    I trade only on the computer. I can only follow the transaction on my mobile device when I am not at home. I have a standard MT5 terminal from ForexChief installed on my computer and a NinjaTrader exchange terminal, where I track volumes on CME.

Thread Information