Thread: EUR/NZD analysis

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Search Icon EUR/NZD analysis

The trend line and Bollinger Bands are indicating that market, having a possibility to come down. Hopefully support level will keep strong and so the sellers can take an entry at the point 1.6149 and the upcoming target to them will be at 1.5667.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

In order to start forex trading a trader should dig deep. A trader must know the each and every steps in forex trading. To do trading business a trader first of all need a good trading platform. I am using AGEA’s trading platform where I find myself quite comfortable. Still I am having great time with them in my trading life because of their transparent activities which can easily attract a trader without any tension or worries are they reliable or not.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

You have to make sure that the broker you have chosen, they offer a trading platform that will allow you to do the analysis you require. I can surely say that I am with the right broker called BPRIMES. Their trading platform provides me a better experience than others where I have worked earlier. I feel really amazing because of their wonderful service and even on deposit, Their mission is to provide institutional grade trading to the online forex trader, without complicated account structures and catches. They focus heavily on a fast execution experience and low-cost trading from as low as 0.0 on EURUSD. They welcome all trading styles and apply a €200 Euro minimum account size.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

From any other profession I get Forex trading is much flexible and profitable. I just need a reliable broker and guideline to start my trading. I was looking for a long time for a suitable broker and I prefer the regulated broker Forex4you. Because as a regulated broker they ensures higher security of funding and investment. From this regulated broker I also have good leverage, lowest spread and low transaction cost.

Thread Information