Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forex is a difficult Money making business

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default Forex is a difficult Money making business

. You have to acquire specific knowledge and skills. Without skills you will lose money continuously. And for skills you have to spend time. If you think forex is easy, don't come to here. You will lose your hard earned money. If you can give time and efforts to learn, you can give a try. Remember fir trading you need a very good broker. For this I use XeroMarkets, a fully licensed and regulated broker with customer oriented facilities.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

It’s a difficult business only if not done properly. While I have no clue about broker like XeroMarkets, I don’t think it’s sensible either for anyone to really trade with such broker due to the obvious risk that stands.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

A simple and easy trading plan can help the trader to make better trading result. Without a good trading plan making profitable Forex trading is just impossible. So it is important to choose the best broker who will provide necessary materials. Forex4you I found the best option in that case. Because they give – daily trade updates Dow Jones news and reports, economic calendar, hottest currency news, latest political news and charts etc.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Before dive into the largest decentralized market place you need to get enough education about forex trading. Forex education helps you to ensure the profit. Without the education of forex, it is not possible to make profit from this largest decentralized market place. Before starting forex trading, you can practise by a demo account. It will help you to know about all the techniques of forex. I am currently trading with TP Global FX. I also opened a demo account to learn about forex. It helped me to know all the basic things about forex practically and easily.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is a difficult business but it is possible to work it out to benefit if we take right approach. I am always careful when it comes to broker selection since it makes tremendous level of difference and that what I feel should be looked upon.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

I have seen according to my trading experience, the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. that’s why I am not willing to trade with any kinds of bonus offer , now I am comfortable with LQDFX which for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of trading investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And from here I can use my all trading strategies including lowest trading spreads. so, I can feel always secure and comfortable when trading practically.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

No. Forex is simple if you have sufficient knowledge and a reliable broker like FreshForex. In Forex, to be gainer you should keep in touch with the latest news as well as analysis where fundamental analysis is really important. One more thing is that trading on less risk pair is more important than others where at any hard stage you won't lose your deposited money.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

What I use to think forex is a really good platform for earning money. If you have good knowledge about the forex market, then it will be the best way to earn money. I trade with Forex4you. It is one of the best brokers I have ever seen. It helps to create a good platform to earn money. It has no commission. No hidden charges while withdrawing money. It gives a very easy process to open an account.

9. Top | #9

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex is the most famous and profitable business. Anyone can start trading and earn a lot of money. Forex is the most difficult money-making machine if you have no enough knowledge. You should gain proper knowledge about the forex first. Without the proper knowledge, you can't survive in the forex market. There is no alternative way of proper knowledge. I trade with Eurotrader. They are very helpful especially when someone is a new trader. I would easily suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one.

10. Top | #10

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Trading in forex is not a game. If you want to be a trader in forex market, you should know the basics of forex. You can learn about forex from different sources, such as: Senior traders, e-books, different types of forex books. But above all, I think the best source to learn about forex is a demo account. You can easily learn all the basics of forex from demo account. I am also a trader. I am trading with Tpglobalfx. When I was entering into the forex I also opened a demo account. It helped me to learn all the tools and techniques about forex practically.

Thread Information