Thread: I suggest new traders

1. Top | #1

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Default I suggest new traders

I suggest new traders that you do not need to find a 100% proven strategy (which doesn't exist). Make a strategy of your own. Or find a strategy and modified it with your personality. Trading emotions vary from person to person. Any strategy should match our trading psychology. Otherwise it won't work, no matter how much proven it is. I try to trade with my own strategy at XeroMarkets broker. I like the broker because it has a wide range of services. I also can withdraw my money instantly without any hassle.

2. Top | #2

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

To millions of traders in the present world Forex is being the best investment field which is providing earning opportunities. Here to earn good money a trader must need proper support from their credible broker. Forex4you is the best service provider in this world market place. To earn good money they give me- high leverage that is 1:1000, narrow and floating spreads from 0 pips which support me to earn good money easily.

3. Top | #3

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

For the new traders, I suggest to use absolutely regulated and trustworthy broker otherwise he/she might be in countless losses as a scam broker always trades against you where you will definitely lose your deposited money so in that case, I think FreshForex is quite good as they are operating their service for more than 15 years.

4. Top | #4

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

The main objectives for successful trades are strategic and planning. The main psychological factors observed among the most successful traders are the ability to see the big picture and identify opportunities, the ability to make logical and analytical decisions and to plan consistently. I am trading with Eurotrader. They give the best trading condition, which helps me to survive this market so long.

5. Top | #5

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

According to me, forex trading is profitable enough to be a worthy career choice for those who wants to earn money sitting at home. There are so many people who earn lots of money through forex market. It needs to know some basic techniques and a good broker. Techniques help you to decide where to invest and how much. On the other side good broker suggest or advice you what is good for you to make profit. I use TP Global FX as my broker. they help me to make decision about my trading.

6. Top | #6

Membership Number
    As the User
    Posts Per Day

Knowledge and broker is the most major thing for a trader in the forex market. You can’t survive in the forex market without these two things. You can’t earn profits without the knowledge and a reliable broker. My broker is very reliable and I trade with full of my knowledge. I trade with Forex4you. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. They are a very reliable broker. Their high level of reputation always makes me more comfortable to trade with them. They provide minimum spread and maximum leverage. They provide a very easy process to open an account. They take no additional charges while withdrawing money. I would suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one.

7. Top | #7

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

If you are a new trader you should choose a very reliable broker first. A reliable broker and strong knowledge can easily bring profits for you. You have to trade in the forex market very wisely. If you trade with a scam broker then you can’t survive in the forex market. Choosing a reliable broker is not an easy task though. My broker Eurotrader is very reliable. They never make disappointment to their client. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. They take no additional charges while withdrawing money.

8. Top | #8

Membership Number
    As the User
    Forum Master
    Posts Per Day

Forex trading requires specific knowledge and skills. And you can't get that without learning and practicing. Trading is easy but learning process is long. You have to give time to learn the strength of trading. I am trading with Eurotrader having a slogan of Trading At Its Best where I am using their advanced informative resources to enhance my knowledge. I also enjoy their low spreads, up to 1:500 levarage.

Thread Information